Omron CQM1H-CTB41 High-speed Counter Board
The High-speed Counter Board is an Inner Board that counts up to 4 high-speed pulse inputs at up to 500 kHz, and can perform tasks according to the number of pulses counted.
- Can count 4-axis high-speed pulses at up to 500 kHz.
- Provides 4 external outputs on the Board.
- Both linear and ring counting modes are supported.
- The input can be a voltage input or an RS-422A line driver input.
- Three input modes are available: differential phase
- Mode, up/down mode, and pulse + direction mode
- The counters can be set to record the present values in decimal or hexadecimal.
- Pulse inputs (high-speed counter): 4 points
- (50 kHz/500 kHz switchable)
- External outputs: 4 points
- Applicable CPU Units CQM1H-CPU51/61